Terms and Conditions – BankerSa
- This Promotion is open only to persons resident Mauritius and Rodrigues aged 18 years or above.
- Entry to the Promotion can be made following registration for free play at https://footballpools.mu/free-game/ (the “Website”)
- Entry to the Promotion is subject to the following restrictions:
- Players are required to register using their own name. Any player found to be registered or registering in the name of another person will have their accounts closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion or receiving any prizes.
3.2 Only one account is allowed per person. Where it is suspected that a person has opened or controls multiple accounts all those accounts will be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion or receiving any prizes.
3.3. Only one free entry per round is permitted per account.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- These terms and conditions will apply from 16th November 2020
- By entering this Promotion you agree that Lottotech Ltd and its group companies may use the details you give to contact you about products and services offered by each of them that may be of interest to you. If you wish to change your direct marketing preferences, please contact us by telephone on 4037117 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entering the Promotion
- In order to enter a round of the Promotion players must predict scores for each of the 3 matches selected by the player from the BankerSa fixture list for that round. Scores for this purpose being the score at the end of normal time (sometimes known as full time or 90 minutes) including added time but excluding extra time and/or penalties following normal or extra time.
- The closing time for entries will be stipulated together with the BankerSa fixture list for that round in each week of the Promotion. Entries may be changed at any time up to the earlier of the closing time and the start of the first match in the relevant BankerSa fixture list.
- If any match listed in any BankerSa fixture list does not take place on the date listed in such fixture list then the relevant match will be declared void and the player or players having that match in their selection will not qualify for the prize.
- The player or players who accurately predict the score of the 3 matches will win or share the main prize of Rs 5,000. If more than one player accurately predicts the score of the 3 matches then the main prize will be apportioned equally between them.
- In the event that there is no winner for a round, the Rs5,000 prize is rollover to the next round
- Additional prizes and/or specials may be introduced during the Promotion at the discretion of Lottotech Ltd
Verification of winner’s details
- Winners will be notified via the email address or telephone number registered to their account. It is the sole responsibility of the player to ensure that such details are correct and kept up to date. All winners must verify in a manner satisfactory to Lottotech their age, identity and address (and, if requested, any other details reasonably required by Lottotech) before they are eligible to receive a prize. All announcements regarding prizes and/or winners are made pending verification of such details and shall not constitute final confirmation of either.